- Shelter-It happens to be very important, believe it or not.
- Water-Also very important because you can live days without food.
- Food-If you can, get MRE's (meals ready to eat) but if you have a working freezer and electricity get frozen goods.
- A weapon-Either a bladed weapon or a Gun (if you have a bladed weapon make sure it not a replica because it will not be sharp and will be flimsy.)
- Ammunition-if you have a gun you will have to make sure you have the right type but remember blades don't need reloading.
- At least three friends-If you have a few friends, then you have more security. But with more security you have more mouths to feed. P.S. Not good, less food for you.
- Flashlights and lots of batteries-You need light at night to not be killed.
- Radio and music-Great to kill time and for motivational purposes.
- Books-Great for killing time.
- Movies and movie player-You might need it to keep sane
Thursday, January 19, 2012
top 10 items for the zombie apocalypse
These are the top ten items for survival.Sure, there are plenty of other items as well, but these are most important.